CFRS0121 - Risk Technician
Job Reference: CFRS0121
Date posted: 17/11/2023
Application closing date: 10/12/2023
Interview date: TBC
Salary: £32,076 - £33,024
Contractual hours: 37 hours
CFRS - Service Support - Risk Technician (Fixed Term)
Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service is seeking to recruit an individual with the right qualities and skills to be part of a team of Risk Technicians working within Operational Planning.
The team support the service to meet is legislative requirements, deliver specific projects, and deliver improvements in line with service objectives and priorities.
The successful applicant will:
- Be collating and compiling data, and submitting reports as required.
- You will make recommendations and report trends to service management, as well as utilising databases to analyse and present data/information.
- You will work to ensure the integrity of the team's data and reports.
- You will maintain, improve, and oversee service specific technology related systems, and you'll provide quality assurance of such technology systems as required.
- You'll provide information, advice, training, and support for the development of service staff and our stakeholders to ensure an effective service delivery.
- You'll be an excellent communicator who can confidently liaise with service-related stakeholders.
- You'll contribute to projects as required.
- You'll be a key part of the team and will attend and contribute to internal and external meetings.
This role will be based at Fire Headquarters, Penrith, Cumbria.
It's a fixed term opportunity, initially offered on a 6 month basis, but with the potential for that period to be extended.
This role requires a Standard DBS check.
To apply for this post candidates must:
- Complete the CFRS Application Form
- Attach Supporting information (no more than two A4 pages) that outlines how you meet the essential criteria in the post specification.
All documents should be clearly named and then sent to: Recruitment@cumbriafire.gov.uk
Closing date: 10th December 2023
Interviews: TBC with candidates asap