Make a complaint
We always try to deliver our services to the highest standards. If you are unhappy about something please let us know so we can try and improve. All complaints are treated seriously and will be investigated impartially.
We accept complaints about our staff, the services we provide and any other aspect of the Service.
If you want to complain about fire safety in a business please see our information on how to report a fire risk.
How to make a complaint
To process your complaint, we will need to know:
- your name, address, telephone number, and preferred method of contact
- what happened
- when and where it took place
It would also be useful if you can include
- who the complaint is about
- what outcome you are hoping for
To make a complaint or ask any questions about our complaints process:
- you can email email@example.com
- you can write to:
Cumbria Fire & Rescue Service Headquarters