Requesting an incident report
Incident reports are available for most incidents we attend but some details of incidents may be found within the News section of our website.
Reports contain information about:
- the call timings
- details about ignition and the most likely cause
- the area of damage so of particular interest for fires.
A copy of the report can be requested and may be subject to a standard charge . Some personally identifiable information may be removed.
If you would like to request a copy of a report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Where the incident happen
- When did the incident happen
- Incident number (if available)
- Any other information